Wednesday, April 29, 2009

World International Donuts Day

Do you know that 27/4/09, Monday is the World International Donuts Day?
Haha...
Actually I don't know that too de, just get to know that from radio station...
The moral of the story is listen to radio...
YOU will get to know something that you don't expect that you will know...
INFO, NEWS,EVERYTHING...
Don't know is it to respone to the day, Dickson bought me 12 Big Apple Donuts...

BIG APPLE Donuts & Coffee
Most of them are with chocolate topping de...
I am a typical chocolate lovers (Chocoholic?)



When I ask him do you know this day, he said no...
Really 'qiao'...
Once again...wanna say thanks alot for the donuts!
I consider that as a gift lo...
Haha, never receive donuts for gift before.
When I reached home that day with a one whole box of donuts, all my sisters welcome me damn WARM...
Normally, they just ignore me when I back home even I say HI...@.@
My sis are MATERIALISTIC...
HaHa
12 donuts can be finished in short while lo...
Cause my house got alot of 'er gui'...
My mum also eat alot...but still questioning me!
Who gives that? Why he gives you? Who is he? Where he study? Bla bla bla...
All the WH questions come out...
Haiz...
Really de, I am 19 this year le leh.
Freedom to make friends #.#
Somemore friend only jiu ask until like that, can't imagine how if is bf???
One more thing is that, I eat alot nowadays but my weight keep dropping.
My mum always nagging about that...Haiz
Why a?


No comments:

Post a Comment