Sunday, April 12, 2009

SMKTC Carnival

Sometime I really feel myself really useless lol...
Drink that three glass also can itchy until ... until arh...
VERY Much la...
All the red red spots come out le...
Today, woke up late and forgot about date le friends wanna go secondary school de carnival...
Haha... I sleep like pig lol
My mum wake me up and I saw many miss call and messages also...
Fast fast fast...shower
Shan's mum come and fetch me there...
Meet le Dickson jiu 3 people go for carnival...
Maybe I am late le ba, 12 p.m. also like nothing to eat already de @.@
Before this... While I flip through the newspaper we order and saw this flier...
SMK Taman Connaught really did alot of publicity lol...
SEE @.@
Front VIEW

Back VIEW

What we did were just chit chating all the time...
My little sis dono why get scolded from her sister until cry...
I don't wanna know what they fight for but just please don't disturb me...
There is a child in home is like tat... Very 'fan' de
Cry le jiu sure no mood dy de ma... She just throw RM 50 de coupon for me and ran home!
This sister a really don't know how to say her...
Haiz...scold no use, talk nicely also won't work de#.#
Ignore her is what I do... She is too 'manja' le, can't control dy!
So, we have to spent all RM 50.
She got 20 de coupon still go and change RM 20...
Aiks... Really 'beh ta han' HER

See... This is what left with us! Such a waste...

What we did was buy drinks, snack, excess money for organic vegetables...
3 packets for RM10... I told my mum I bought vegetables for her and she just say not cheap and I don't know how to choose...
Sure la... I don't do much cooking@.@ How I know???
Then M3 and Shan go for nail art...
See @.@
Is like blue grey colour...
I like the shape of the nail...
The nail art is for RM 10 for 10 fingers lol...
hahaha...
We get ourselves 3 coupons each for free services at Snips in Sg. Wang for Cut, Perm, Treatment, Wash, and Make up... Either 1
Actually...the aunty give one each but we took alot-->
Hahaha...Greedy ma!
But don't know wheather free service good or not leh?
Free = not Good?
Is valid til 1st of July...so Shan find one day lets go and try???
We took Sushi...haha very 'dai' o...
Rm 4 per plate... If you took Unagi
We went Haunted House also... Is scary cause very dark until I can't see the ghost...
Maybe is I don't wanna see them...
Just wanna it to end fast only...
Quite frightening la... really!
After all jiu went home le... Shan's mummy fetch again.

Home jiu must eat medicine dy...
Hope cough and the voice fast fast recover...

At night... went Puchong with family to eat dry and wet Bak Kut Teh.
The place de Bak Kut Teh really nice de...
Ho Chak and Ah Xian oso went there before...
The chef is a little boy only, he gotta make much money...
My parents say he need not study already...
People all waiting for tables lol... I think he wanna earn RM 10000 per day also can o.
We take also Steam fish and vegetables.
We went to the IOI Mall for shopping.
They build a new wing le...
Quite comfortable shopping there, but construction is still progressing...
Alot of shops le, and I bought a dress in Colours.
A black one... I seems to have many black dresses.
Original price RM 69.90 but buy one free one.
Mummy bought one dress also...
We also shop in Brand Outlet for shoes--> Heels
We bought two pairs as we can share among four people...
Haha...economically thinking @.@
We shop until all the shops going to close...
My mum bought alot...heels begs clothes.
At home, can't wait to try on my new dress...
Hope no one say I ..... nothing la
HaHAHa

No comments:

Post a Comment