Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SHOPping ...^.^

Oh ya... Last Tuesday when I was on my way back home, I saw this car...
Wolksvagen...cute one
The more adorable one is inside his car... I think is a tissue box.
A SAME WOLKSVAGEN CAR inside...same colour somemore
I like it very much...so cute
This guy must be very rich...
PM: Kah Chun, really last time took picture while driving...blek
Today, I didn't go Uni o, I just stay at home and do my assignment and I still till quite late...
Today only have an one hour lecture...ETW 1000
I skip it because most of the time I don't understand what the lecturer, Dr. Soo trying to say!
I rather stay at home and do my own things...
For me statistic really no need lecture de, don't know why...
Since foundation, I jiu don't like to attend statistic lecture le...always skip it
But today I very happy lol...
Haha...went shopping with my very very best friend lol!
Guess who?!
Shan lo...haha still got who jek?
Of course still got one good people la Wei Long to be our driver... Haha
Not to say driver la... More people more 're nao' ma, right?
Thank you a...
We shop alot lol...
Since we say just wanna visit sixth floor of Sg Wang but we go in every shop to see o!!!
Nature of girl@.@
I spent 100 plus today... bought le 1 short pants, 2 blouses and 1 dress.
Hey, I still have lots to buy lo...but the money I have also almost finish le.
Aiks...Shan also bought 2 dresses o...
But due to time constraint, have to go home early to avoid traffic jam...
Can't continue le...
Nevermind la, next time ba...
Shan wanna buy a beg and we visit this shop in Sg Wang...
Lots of LV, Chanel, Gucci inside o...
IMMITATION one@.@
But for me some of them looks real o...AAA, AA or A class, I really don't know
Shan wanna buy this beg o...about RM 100
However, didnt buy dao...
Shan...we work hard abit la, next time buy one real one!
HAHaha
I secretly took this picture...without the owner of the shop knowledge
If not i will be chase out ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment