Thursday, April 30, 2009

Connaught Pasar Malam

Suddenly see these photo and feel wanna post it.
We went for a girls night out to pasar malam in Connaught.
Em...If I am not mistaken, is during my mid-sem break de Wednesday.
Must remember, is Wednesday o...
Connaught Pasar Malam so popular... Wed Night must go at least once if you never went before.
Out of a sudden, feel proud to live in Connaught to be a Connaughtion...
HaHa
This is because most of my friends also love it...
Jo Jin, Hui Shang and MORE!
So, come la come la...
Come more and ask me out more...hehe
This is the first time I feel Connaught night view is nice...
Not bad what?!
Take from Fun OK

We bought alot of things...
Foods, heels, shirts...bla bla bla
Have dinner in Fun OK...
It is a nice concept restaurant too...
If visit Connaught, can feel free to drop by and have a drink o...

Picture taken while ordering food...
See the cute one behind still busy POSING!
ORDER FOOD la-->


No comments:

Post a Comment