Monday, April 13, 2009

What is LoVe?!!! I hate it...

What is LoVe?
I hate it alot!!! Hate it Hate it Hate it...
I never like to Cry de but when come over this matter I really cannot stand it!
Love Story, Movie...everythings also can made me cry easily!
I really long time no cry le... I don wan to be sad
I wanna be happy always de.
What is the purpose of it?
Just wanna JOY not sadness!!!
But today when I say I also didn't say "my Jason my Wei Hong again"....
"I know clearly he is not mine le..."
I also don't know why I cry...
Am I still can't face the truth that he is not mine le or I just too mind of another things?
I myself also don't know...
I am confused...
I just wanna be happy...
No LoVe also can be happy de ma, right?
If so... Don't bring me love because love = SUFFER

No comments:

Post a Comment