Thursday, April 23, 2009

First SMILE of the day...

Thursday morning, 8.12 a.m. I am already in the Uni library le...
Looks like hardworking right???
But actually I don't really do study...read abit while online abit.
On the same computer now as yesterday, just feel like wanna post something...
Maybe just to make myself do something to prevent thinking nonsense!
Hah... Broke down again last night and my face look terrible today.
Especially my eyes look damn swollen de...
I always think that I can do it, I will 'zhuo dao', and I did it I succeed le... or maybe I too 'zi da' le...
Until now...I still cannot forget 'him'
Such a simple thing also 'zhuo bu dao'... Liyi, really 'shi bai'!
But really de... I must DOUBLE or TRIPLE my effort le.
I don't wanna be like this anymore le, I SWEAR!
I wanna have a better life, BETTER!
I will I MUST...and to whom I PROMISED!
When I listen to Hitz.fm today, JJ and Ean said today is World Book Day.
They asked any listener to sms and tell their favourite book.
One of the listener answer for that is 'Facebook'!
Haha...funny right?
I know is quite a lame joke but still it made my first SMILE of the day.
From this smile, I am confidence to go through the rest of the days le!
Since today is the World Book Day as they said although I am not sure...
Hey, guys...lets pick up a book and study@.@
Now...I am going to read a book le.
Econs Book
Em...Actually I got lots more to write then but don't really have the time lol.
Busy with assignments...
Soon...will write alot and alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment