Monday, April 27, 2009

Mini Cooper

This is what happened last Sunday, 19/4/09.
I went shopping with my parents mainly for groccery la...
Then I saw this...
Buy 2 pack of Walls Mini Poppers or Mini Cornneto, play a game and win this...
We bought 2 Walls Mini Cornneto and try to win ...
Mini Cooper car model
I want to win this because it is my second dream car.
My first dream car is Volkwagen Beetle.
However, I didn't won it because the game is tough for me...
Need strong balancing de...
So sad
My cousin brother know that I want it so much...
Since he work as promoter in Walls, he steal...
Em...not steal la, is take one for me!
HahaHa... I got it!
Thank you BrO-->

The door of the model car can open de neh...

I placed it in my display cupboard with all my 'bao bei' together...
See @.@

Since now and then... I seems like eating Mini Cornneto everyday.
At least one per day...
Sure FAT le!

No comments:

Post a Comment