Sunday, April 19, 2009

AFW1000 Assignment

Err... I don't really remember what happen to me at the past few days.
My life is like kind of mess...
Maybe busy with Introduction to Accounting and Finance (AFW1000) assignment 1...
All I know is that I don't really study during my mid-semester break.
Now...
I only typing based on what I really remember!
Emmm... During the holiday, I slept really late at night.
Oppss, is very early in the morning. I think usually 4 a.m...
Terrible GIRL
Some more have to woke up at 6 in the morning to go to old house because only me that are having holiday and my sis are going to school.
Nevermind then, I just continue sleeping after that...HehE
Sleep late sure will have pimples de la...
Haiz... My face is HORRIBLE lol, pimples, pimples and pimples.
I heard my sis say cucumber can treat acne lol so ask mummy to buy cucumber...haha
My mum blend it for me...
Blend or make juice... I don't know.
This is it...
My mum says use the juice to wash face maybe very good and the leftover just make it as mask lo...
I say ok although it looks kind of disgusting...haha
The result ma... Em... Is like for the few days it looks good but after then I don't know le!
But a thing for sure...will be better than those instant cucumber mask.

Yesterday night, went Jusco shoppping with my family.
Go into Disney shop because my mum wanna buy some clothes for my little sis.
Since she is kind of hard to find clothes.
I just went around and look...
This is what I saw-->ops, show my ugly hand lol...
A birthday card...Zac Effron and Vennesa Hudgen
I love this card...
Because it was so nice, they are couple, they are sweet.
Wrote there: "Happy Birthday, SWEETHEART"
Sweetheart?
I used to being called Sweetheart before... I miss that very much.
Haiz...stop dreaming le, continue REAL life ba!
Life are cruel... not the way we expect de!

My sis end up buying nothing...
When go out of the shop, I snapped this picture...
This girl looks sweet...like her style.

While we are on our way back, a car I think is Fiat block my dad's car...
The owner is really terrible lo...block people's car still didn't notice the annoucement made so many time...
My sis still make joke by saying maybe he singing K leh or maybe watching movie...
Cold JOKE!
Finally after half an hour...the car next to out car move.
So... DONE
Finish shopping jiu continue my MYOB software.
To be applied on assignement.
After using an afternoon to learn how to use the software, I managed to finish my assignment by today...6.23 in the morning.
Wah... to do this assignment, I really did face alot of obstacles lo...
Therefore, feel damn happy after finishing it... achievement "." SUCCESS ^.^
See... My clock shows 6.23 o...
In the morning O!!!

First time sleep so late o...
Geng lo me... I somemore didn't feel tired at all until 7.30 in the morning.
I look into the window...
See the sky turn brighter and brighter le...
This time is I normally wake up de time and now I still haven't sleep o...

Today woke up at 12 noon...
Normal lo...bath eat n online before study and sleep.
See what Johnathan talk to me in MSN...haha funny guy.

JON says:
i noe
JON says:
u very good 1

JON says:
haiz
JON says:
this kind of girl
JON says:
where to find o

JON says:
if i got u this as wife a
JON says:
i sam sam yau han

JON says:
really lo
JON says:
u so good

Know why he is saying so ma? Haha ...
Because I promise to teach him how to do his MYOB... Since he don't know how to do and still haven conpleted it.
Is haven't balance the account on manual part also...
He somemore promise wanna 'belanja' me for three days wo...
Anyway, 'makan dan minum'.
Ok, John... Promise a, don't ffk!
Sob sob@.@
Don't know how he gonna treat me after he pass up his assignment or after three days...
Sure start bully me again de...
Haiz, this friend...

Note: Really need to thank some friends that supported me all the way in this assignment. Helping in the sense of

  • send me related info and documents,
  • help me when I am in doubt,
  • accompany me so that I won't feel bored when doing it.

THANKs GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment